Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Need to Call the Whaaaambulance

Tough times in our house these days.  There are so many things to cry about.

Including:

  • my shirt isn't tucked in right
  • my blankets aren't perfect
  • my yogurt isn't properly hiding the strawberries
  • my pants are too short
  • my pants are too long
  • my sister is touching me
  • this isn't the song I wanted
  • I'm hungry
  • I'm tired
  • I don't want to take a nap
  • I don't like carrots
  • the baby won't sit up
  • I don't want to go potty
  • I need more milk in my cereal
  • I have to go potty
  • I need a tissue
  • my sister won't do exactly what I tell her to do
  • My ratio of Mini-Wheats to Cheerios is WAY off
  • My shirt is touching me
  • my sleeves are too short
  • my sleeves are too long
  • my shoes hurt
  • my nails are pokey
  • that's not the spoon I wanted
  • the music is wrong
  • the closet is open
  • I wanted to read the other book first
  • the cheese didn't melt how I wanted
  • it hurts to have my hair brushed 
  • I wanted to stay in the bath longer
  • I'm too tired to take a bath
  • It's the middle of the night
  • I wanted to feed Kona
  • that's my chair
  • I wanted to put the cover on
This is a phase, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment