Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A boy? Oh boy.

I had a dream the other night that I gave birth to a baby boy.  I woke up in a panic.  Not because I don't want a boy, but because we haven't pondered any male names.  It has been so hard to come up with a name we love for a girl, the thought of having a boy (surprise!) then only having 48 hours to come up with a name is terrifying.  Dustin has assured me that it was just a dream and I shouldn't put too much stock in it.  My O.B. has only seen the sex of the baby incorrectly diagnosed three times in her career.  That should put me at ease.

Since this dream, however, I have had countless strangers in the grocery store, at the mall, at the dry cleaners tell me that I must be having a boy because of the way I am carrying.  Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment